- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- 90 Seconds is the world’s leading cloud video production platform, allowing brands to purchase, plan, shoot, edit and review video anywhere in the world, online and on mobile.
Launched in 2010, 90 Seconds has worked with more than 1000 brands including Barclays, PayPal, Visa and Sony o produce high quality, fast, easy and affordable video content. To date over 10,000 videos have been produced in 70 countries. In some major cities, clients can start projects with advance notice of just 30 minutes.
The company has a global team of 70 working on product, growth and customer success based in Singapore, London, Tokyo, Manila, Sydney and Auckland. They are opening new offices in San Francisco, New York, Hong Kong and Berlin in 2016.
Follow our Journey and go inside the epic global journey of one company. One group of people. Going from zero to $100 Million. They're at 10 million today. What's next?
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats