- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
9200 E. Mineral Avenue, Denver, 80112, USA
- Microwave Assisted Thermal Sterilization, or MATS™, is a breakthrough food technology that improves the quality and nutritional value of shelf-stable foods. Processing and packaging foods with the MATS system preserves the color, taste and texture of food — while eliminating the need for excess sodium, additives and enhancers. MATS technology enables food manufacturers to deliver a wide variety of high quality, nutritious and clean-label packaged foods with mass-market distribution, pricing and convenience.
915 Labs offers several systems for sale or lease, all of which are capable of both sterilizationa nd pasteurization. The MATS-B 100 is a pilot-scale system that processes up to 100 units per hour for recipe and product development, sample runs, testing and research and development. The MATS-30 is a commercial-scale production system that processes up to 30 units per minute for regional food processing. Larger capacity production systems with a throughput between 50 and 225 units per minute are available by custom design.
Wraparound services are available to support customers and accelerate the application of MATS, including product and recipe development, thermal process validation, and state-of-the-art packaging solutions.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats