- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- User Experience Vision and Research is most often overlooked when a product or idea is being entertained for a specific market. More than not, they see money being thrown at ideas that are not yet vetted with the market or real users. They go right to the design phase and “wing it” because “they” know what is best for their product. Most the time these products fail or just sit idle with no fanfare. The blame can be put on the idea, the stakeholders, the marketing or the market itself.
User experience strategy, vision and research is not a magic method that allows you to foresee how people will feel about your products design, but a methodology that is based on user testing and feedback in the many different phases of a user-centered design process.
9th State Strategy focuses strictly on the discovery phase of the product cycle to vet if it has legs to stand on before a pile of money is thrown at it. Their goal is to empower the product by enabling it to accomplish its goals.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats