- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
11161 E State Road 70, Bradenton, 34202, USA
- A Life Story Foundation’s mission is to raise awareness and create action to discover effective treatments, and ultimately a cure for ALS.
Currently ALS is a fatal disease with no known cause. It rapidly robs a person of the ability to walk, speak, and ultimately breath, while the mind remains fully intact and imprisoned.
Shortly after his diagnosis with ALS in 2012, founder Kevin Swan quickly realized how few people knew of this devastating disease and that it seems to attack the best and brightest members of our communities. He has made a commitment to share these larger than life personalities with the world, one story at a time to ensure we find a cure for this horrific disease.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats