- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Most companies are founded before they launch their first product. Not A51. The open source version of Active Collab was launched back in summer 2006 as a side project of one by one of the founders. Although it had a lot of potential, Active Collab (as an open source project) consumed a huge amount of time without generating any income.
A51 was registered in the spring of 2007 with the purpose to develop and support a commercial version of Active Collab, while keeping the core values – openness, flexibility and the option to host the system on your own server. ActiveCollab is now a full-time job that employs more than 20 people.
We believe that projects succeed thanks to good communication and execution rather than charts or reports. We are trying to implement that credo into our products daily and boost productivity worldwide.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats