- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- AAE Travel is the joint venture company between one of the world's leading online travel companies, Expedia Inc. and the world's best low cost airline, AirAsia. Headquartered in Singapore, AAE operates both Expedia and AirAsiaGo businesses across Asia.
A dynamic company primed for growth, AAE Travel is expanding rapidly across the region. It aims to transform the way consumers research, book, plan and share travel.
Expedia currently operates full-service localised sites in India, Japan, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia, helping travellers plan and book their travel by providing a personalised service, the latest technology, as well as a wide selection of flights, hotels and packages over 300,000 hotels and 400 airlines to suit their travelling needs. Expedia also has hotel-only sites operating in Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Korea.
As one of the fastest growing online travel portals in Asia, AirAsiaGo offers travellers an extensive selection of hotels, activities and travel services at competitive rates. With over 300,000 hotel partners worldwide and AirAsia’s complete flight inventory available on the site, travellers can book everything they need for a holiday – rooms to meet every budget, activities of every kind and travel services to compliment.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats