- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- AAK is a Swedish joint stock company, the shares of which are traded on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm in the Mid Cap segment, Consumer Commodities sector. AAK has about 7,000 shareholders. Operations are global with a presence in almost 100 countries. The number of employees is about 2,600. Responsibility for management and control of AAK is shared between the shareholders at the Annual General Meeting, the Board of Directors, its appointed committees and the President, in accordance with the Swedish Companies Act, other laws and regulations, current rules for stock exchange-listed companies, the Articles of Association and the Board of Directors’ internal control instruments.
AAK’s aim is to be the obvious first choice for customers and create the best possible value for the Company’s various interest groups – primarily customers, suppliers, shareholders and employees. At the same time, AAK shall be a good social citizen, which takes long-term responsibility. The aim of corporate governance is to define a clear division of the roles of responsibility between owners, Board of Directors, executive management and various supervisory bodies. In line with this, corporate governance also covers the Group’s control and management system.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats