- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
222 W. Merchandise Mart, Chicago, 60654, USA
- Most Americans want to demonstrate their gratitude and appreciation to military families but struggle with how to do so in a meaningful way. At the same time, the isolation of military service forces transitioning veterans to “make do” with the available standardized programs that, while necessary, are not sufficiently personalized to meet each individual’s civilian career needs.
AALLII (pronounced ally) provides a bridge between these two groups, enabling a broad audience of civilians and supporters to assist those who have served. Each AALLII-facilitated transition helps minimize the chaos of the transition to a civilian career while offering supporters a meaningful way with which to demonstrate their appreciation to military families.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats