- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Since its inception in 1997, ABB Records has established itself as an independent force to be reckoned within the world of hip-hop. Major labels, in particular, have certainly taken the ABB quality standard seriously: several ABB artists have gone on to ink major record deals. ABB’s worldwide rep has been built on a solid foundation of consistency and musical excellence—not always a given when dealing with the hip-hop industry.
According to label President Beni B, what makes ABB unique from all the other labels all clamoring for the hip-hop fan’s attention span is the individuality of its artists. “All the artists have been different,” he emphasizes, adding, “When you look at all the releases as a whole, they all exemplify the ABB philosophy.” Meaning, keeping it simple, keeping it basic.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats