- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- ABK Biomedical is a research and development company innovating next generation embolotherapeutic products and delivery devices for the treatment of uterine fibroids, hypervascularized tumours, and arteriovenous malformations.
The company is driven by the unmet clinical need to develop integrated solutions (devices and instruments) to simplify embolotherapy procedures performed by interventional radiologists, particularly uterine fibroid embolization (UFE).
ABK Biomedical is located in Halifax, NS, and was co-founded at Dalhousie University by interventional radiologist, Dr. Bob Abraham, and materials scientists Daniel Boyd and Sharon Kehoe.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats