- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Abomics maintains databases of medically relevant genetic information. These databases are used for www-based services as well as for electronic patient records.
Information from the human genome is rapidly changing the basis for diagnostics and therapies. The lowering costs and availability of genetic data in electronic formats will also lower the threshold for clinical exploitation of the data.
The vast amount of medically relevant genetic information will generate a significant challenge for medical practitioners. The goal of Abomics is to answer this need by maintaining databases of genetic information in an easy-to-use and constantly up-dated format. These databases can be implemented in electronic patient records to provide automatic decision support for clinicians.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats