- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Abracadabra robotics developed Abracadabra Social Interaction Assistant (AbSIA) - therapeutic robot for long-term motoric and cognitive rehabilitation, especially at home.
They will give stroke survivors an intensive engaging activity platform to assist in the rehabilitation process, for use for at-home or assisted living use. Stroke survivors will be able to interact with various connected devices within their living environment, while the robotic technology will use artificial intelligence to accommodate and encourage individuals, based on their ad-hoc and long term needs.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats