- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Accel Diagnostics is developing a lab-on-chip protein diagnostic platform that enables inexpensive, disposable, credit-card sized devices to be used for the rapid diagnosis of infectious and chronic diseases at the point-of-care.
pScreen™’s ability to deliver an accurate diagnosis within 30 minutes results in a higher quality of care at a significantly lower cost.
Accel’s solution marks a paradigm shift in the management of congestive heart failure (CHF). For the first time, it allows CHF patients to frequently monitor their level of heart distress outside the clinical setting and in the comfort of their home. Accel’s solution enables patients and their physicians to respond before physical symptoms occur, preventing otherwise frequent life threatening events and costly reoccurring hospitalizations.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats