- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
1401 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, 15219, USA
- AccelDx’s technology enables patients and healthcare providers to perform lab-quality medical diagnostic tests at any time and any place. The patented pScreen™ platform technology employs a single-use blood test the size of a credit card in tandem with a smartphone application to quickly detect disease-specific biomarker levels. The app can then analyze and transfer the results to the patient’s healthcare provider immediately.
AccelDx’s initial product is for Congestive Heart Failure (HF). Re-hospitalization of patients affected by HF has become a $20+ billion problem. With the pScreen™ system, patients can – for the first time ever – monitor their heart conditions at home. It automatically sends healthcare providers up-to-date information on current, historical, and trending HF biomarker NP (natriuretic peptides) levels. This allows healthcare providers and physicians to monitor heart distress levels and prevent HF-related life threatening events and costly re-hospitalizations.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats