- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
300 Broadhollow Rd., Melville, 11747, USA
- Accelerate Long Island is an unprecedented regional collaboration among the major academic and research organizations on Long Island to accelerate the formation of an innovation-based economy. Accelerate Long island’s mission is to promote the creation of start-up companies in three industry clusters: Information Technology, Life Sciences/Biotech, and Energy; to accelerate the creation of an entrepreneurial ecosystem; and to promote the region as a place where start-up companies can be successful. Accelerate Long Island works to commercialize the groundbreaking research being conducted by its member institutions.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats