- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Accomplice is an early-stage venture capital firm that invests in technology startup companies, with specialties in cybersecurity, eSports, data analytics, SMB class software, emerging hardware platforms, and marketplaces. Our partners are Jeff Fagnan, Christopher P. Lynch, and Ryan Moore.
Headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Accomplice is one of the most active early stage firms in New England. A majority of Accomplice’s investments are in Boston, with others throughout the U.S., in Canada, and in the E.U. Formerly known as Atlas Venture, the firm announced in October 2014 that it was splitting its technology and life sciences franchises. The technology group renamed as Accomplice; the life sciences group retained the name Atlas Venture.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats