- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
3550 West Liberty, Ann Arbor, 48103, USA
- Accord Biomaterials, Inc. develops chemistries and coatings for medical device protection. It offers Nogen that are catalytic nitric oxide coatings for blood-contacting medical devices. The company’s devices address serious complications related to clotting and altered healing, improving performance, and reducing costs of critical medical device interventions. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Ann Arbor, Michigan.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats