- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Their social networks are fragmented. Nowadays, people's social networks span across multiple social platforms, messenger apps, online portals, gaming systems, computing devices, etc. Accounts aims to unify everything.
How can they do this? They do it through a process called “social graph harmonization.”
The Accounts Network functions as a series of pointers, consisting of “user-to-app” relationships. — Have a connection to someone? Add or invite them. Have an app? Add it to your profile, and we'll help you fill in those missing pieces in your social graph.
Their mobile apps detect known services on your device, and will locally notify you to add your accounts to your profile. Their cloud service automatically matches you with known contacts, and helps build your relationship map for the future.
Once this process has begun, the system works on its own to automatically complete your network as efficiently as possible… so that you will have all of your contacts and services linked on Accounts.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats