- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
7700 Congress Avenue, Boca Raton, 33487, USA
- AccuDial Pharmaceutical, Inc. (“AccuDial”, “Company”) is comprised of two business units, which are AccuDial® Pharmaceutical and Spinformation®. AccuDial® Pharmaceutical provides a variety of over-the-counter (OTC) and nutraceutical products for children and adults in liquid and pill form. The combined worldwide, total, addressable market for the AccuDial® Pharmaceutical business units is approximately $3 billion. The Company utilizes our patented Spinformation® label technology to differentiate AccuDial® products from national and store brand manufacturers.
Spinformation®, established in 2000 by Stephen Key, developed and patented the Expanded Content Rotating Label technology. Spinformation® increases the amount of printable space on a label up to 75%. The technology is well suited for cosmetic, food, beverage, pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, and health and beauty markets. The labels can be applied to almost any bottle design and are useful for mail-in rebates, recipes, instant redeemable coupons, multiple language translations, and drug or nutrition facts. The labels can be printed with four-color process graphics.
Although the company is privately owned it operates, discloses and reports to its Shareholders as if it were a listed company. Such information is contained herein.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats