- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Accupal works by taking advantage of the “Gate-Control” method of manipulating the nervous system. Gentle vibrations in the immediate vicinity of the intended injection overload the capacity of the nerve endings to send signals to the brain, so the brain never receives the pain signals; in short, it creates a small area of numbness that includes the injection site.
The vibration is applied to the area of the injection by an inexpensive, disposable, single-use tip.SofStic has been successfully used in dental offices nationwide.
99 percent of patients surveyed prefer SofStic over traditional methods of injection pain reduction.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats