- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Software engineering is still a young discipline. Although they could claim some sort of success by simply pointing out the software underlying almost every facet of today’s world, that success has not been consistently repeatable nor teachable. As they become dependent on trillions lines of code in the next 50 years, there is little comfort they still have no fundamental scientific understanding of how to create software.
Many of the challenges faced by humanity in the next decades will require software that works at completely different scales and completely different constraints than today’s software.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats