- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills, 91364, USA
- Achievement Matters, headquartered in Los Angeles provides one on one as well as small group tutoring to qualifying students attending Title 1 schools through the No Child Left Behind Program. In addition, we offer in-school, after school, and Expanded Learning Programs in partnership with Local Educational Agencies as well as Community Based Organizations across the U.S.
Our tutoring programs focus on individualized tutoring by assessing each student's strengths and weaknesses through a unique pre assessment prior to the start of tutoring services. All curriculum and Student Learning Plans pinpoint the student's own academic weaknesses according to the state standards and grade level expectations. Our unique approach also focuses on academic improvement, study skills and habits, time management, and confidence building.Students are tested regularly along the way to ensure that they gain mastery in a specific objective before the tutor moves on to a new topic. Our Student Support Services Department also works closely with the student, tutor, and the family to ensure that not only the student's needs are met, but that the parent or legal guardian is regularly updated on their child's progress. We strive to provide effective tutoring programs while working in partnership with the tutor and parent/legal guardian to ensure student success!
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats