- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Having raised one of the largest Series A funding rounds of Southeast Asia, aCommerce is currently the region's leading ecommerce service provider. With over 1,000 staff and operations in Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and Singapore, aCommerce provides robust localized ecommerce solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal Group, LINE, HP, Unilever, Nescafe and more.
The company offers end-to-end retail services, which includes ecommerce multi-shipping platform and channel management platform, order fulfillment and warehousing, payment gateways, cross border management, localization strategy, delivery and logistics, customer service call centres, creative production and channel management.
aCommerce was founded in May 2013 and is based in Bangkok.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats