- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- ACT Genomics is a cancer molecular information service company teamed up with experts with multiple years’ experience in oncology, cancer genomics, and bioinformatics. The company’s technology provides the possibility to transform cancer genomic information into precision diagnosis and personalized treatments.
Every patient’s cancer is unique at the molecular level. Specific genetic alterations drive the pathogenesis and determine the treatment response of individual tumor. Understanding the genetic alteration helps to design a more effective treatment strategy and provide a more accurate prediction for patient’s outcome. The use of genomics is changing the paradigm of oncology treatment decisions and making great impacts on personalized treatment. Such comprehensive tumor profiling is now affordable due to rapid progress in sequencing and informatics technologies.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats