- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Acticor Biotech is a biopharmaceutical company, founded in 2013 as a spin-off of Inserm (Paris, France), developing an innovative drug for the treatment in the acute phase of ischemic stroke.
According to the World Health Organization, 15 million people suffer stroke worldwide each year. Of these, 6 million die and another 5 million are permanently disabled.
Stroke is the third cause of death in the world and the first cause of adult acquired disabilities resulting
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats