- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Hundreds of socio-political issues plague their world. There are many barriers to effecting positive change: apathy, political corruption, and inertia. Screw the apathetic. The millions of people who care, and who want to make the world a better place, have no clear pathway for entering the world of social impact. What currently exists requires too much time researching options online, signing petitions and commenting online – and too little time actually doing, What currently exists in their communities requires commitment to one particular issue, group, or ideology – and then jumping on the related mailing lists, and planning your schedule around their volunteer opportunity.
There’s a better way. Get involved in any issue, doing whichever kind of activity sings to you, at whatever time best fits in your schedule.
Turns out: this is an issue for communities beyond community-level social change. So the ActivateHub platform is now being used in some cities to connnect and instigate involvement in the Makers Community in Oakland, for startups in Seattle, for artists in Boulder, for family events and university student groups in Portland.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats