- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- ActiveLife invents and delivers technology to empower active living. To be precise, they make instruments that test the quality of bones and tissues so scientists can discover better treatments, medical professionals can deliver better results, and people can live actively throughout their entire life.
The company’s flagship products are used worldwide by innovative and thought leading medical researchers. BioDent™ Reference Point Indenter (RPI) is a bench-top instrument used by life scientists to measure bone and tissue material properties. OsteoProbe® RUO (research use only) RPI is a hand-held instrument designed for bone researchers to use in translational and clinical research.
A groundbreaking discovery in 2005 led renowned UC Santa Barbara professor and inventor Dr. Paul Hansma – an inventor for Atomic Force Microscopy - to the invention and development of Reference Point Indentation (RPI). RPI introduces unrivaled possibilities for direct, accessible and affordable measures of the health and longevity of the body’s bones and tissues. ActiveLife was founded in 2007 to empower people to live actively. Learn more at www.activelifescientific.com.
BioDent™ and OsteoProbe® are For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats