- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- ActivePath, the developer of ActiveMail, creates new opportunities for marketers to send live, fully interactive emails to their customers, allowing them to watch, share, navigate, purchase and much more -from inside the email. The result is relevant and engaging emails that dramatically lift email performance and drive greater customer experience and satisfaction.
ActivePath began as PostalGuard in 2007 with the goal of providing financial institutions a way to securely communicate with their customers via email. PostalGuard enabled bank customers to view bank statements, transfer funds between accounts, chat with personal financial advisors, and more – all without leaving their email.
The more they learned about their customers' communications and marketing needs, the more they began to realize that there are bigger challenges. It is a problem shared by all web sites and marketers, regardless of the nature of their business. So they expanded their offering to solve for these challenges.
They developed ActiveMail to boost customer engagement and improve email success rates. ActiveMail offers full web functionality, so email marketers can finally offer their customers a rich and interactive experience from within the messages they send. They’ll be able to watch videos, navigate menus, read live updates, share, comment, make purchases, fill out forms, chat with customer service, rate products, interact with rich ad formats and more…inside the email itself. Marketers can use their Inbox Icons to present their brands' symbols next to their newsletters or emails, thereby raising above the usual inbox clutter. There are more great features offered. Visit them at: www.activepath.com to learn more and to get in touch with them.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats