- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- I invest in three types of deals. The first group are founders I know well, in this business founders are everything. I am very comfortable backing super stars based on little more then their involvement.
The second group is comprised of companies in sectors where I have a great deal of experience such as ad tech, marketing, email, enterprise saas, some consumer tech and data. I look hard for original, defensible ideas that have the potential to get huge. This is a business of swinging for home runs and being comfortable with striking out. Thankfully one of the greatest advantages of Angel List is that it enables significant diversification.
The third group are deals that I get access to as a result of my network where a great VC or angel whose investing I respect is leading the round and I can get a small allocation. Basically a smart follower strategy. In those deals I like to put in a small amount of capital and syndicate the rest so that you all can share.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats