- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
7 Génova St, 5th, Madrid, 28004, ESP
- AD Particles is a technology-based company established in 2011. Ad Particle is a spin-off of the Spanish National Research Council (CSIC), which is the third largest in Europe and the largest public institution dedicated to research in Spain. The Ad Particles Technology is the result of more than 10 years of research under the scientific guidance of Professor José Francisco Fernandez Lozano (founder of the company).
AD Particles collaborates, as scientific advisors and co-founders, with Professor Miguel Angel Bañares, Dra. María Soledad Martín Gonzalez, Dr. Miguel Angel Rodríguez Barbero, Dr. Juan José Romero Fanego and Dr. Pedro Ávila Garcia.
It is a participating company by B-Able.
B-Able (www.b-able.es) as co-founder provides expertise on management on the early stages phases of the company especially from a strategic and financial point of view.
Advanced Dispersed Particle’s technology is based on a patented method for dry dispersion of nanoparticles in a specific carrier. The advantage of this process is to maximize the effectivity of the nanoparticles by means of the accesibility to the surface of all the nanoparticles. In this way, the final products have to use lower nanoparticle load to get the desired effect, reducing the cost of their use. Moreover, this method is cheaper than other processes for dispersion of nanoparticles thanks to a huge operative simplification.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats