- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Hôpital de la Pitié-Salpêtrière 47, bd de l'hôpital, PARIS , 75013, FRA
- Information used to understand diseases and provide care is mostly collected in the clinical settings, with limited occurrences, creating problems in terms of data quality and treatment eddiciency. It is particularly true for some chronic diseases, which are a race against time for patients and very difficult to follow-up in the current health ecosystem.
In collaboration with healthcare professionnals and patients associations, Ad Scientiam develop mobile solutions tailored to each disease. Patients can self-assess their diseases ant its progression, in their home environment. It represents real-life and continuous monitoring for healthcare professionals. Ad Scientiam uses smartphone sensors ansd connected devices to collect patient data through scientifically validated interactions. Embedded algorithms adapt the investigation to patient behaviors and limit the intrusiveness of the solution.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats