- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- ad2china is a San Francisco and Beijing-based digital marketing and eCommerce company specializing in penetrating the China market for Western companies. Jonathan Dillon started ad2china in 2013 after being an exec at Baidu (the Google of China) running their International business, and prior to that ran M&A-Integrations at Yahoo! (eg, Alibaba-Yahoo! deal), and also ran an advertising business unit at Yahoo!
ad2china manages clients across consumer products, travel & tourism, luxury, real estate, mobile games. We provide a full portfolio of online marketing solutions (audience targeting, brand awareness, search performance marketing, programmatic display, social media, mobile app dist) and eCommerce (brand .cn, Tmall and JD.com storefront set up and mgt, local entity-product import-compliance-local fulfillment-remittance-customer service-returns logistics - via a partner company). We have detailed knowledge of the China players, the channels, and the unique barriers in the ecosystem, and how to optimize audience targeting, sales, and RoI.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats