- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Adaplab introduces adaptive software solutions to improve profitability and stability of industrial automation processes based on patented Finite-Frequency Adaptive Controller technology. In Oil Drilling industry it could save up to $1,5M per well to the rig operator.
Company «ADAPLAB» provides research activity, development, and results commercialization in the following areas:
strategic computer technologies and software;
energy efficiency and conservation, including development of innovations in energy technologies;
space technologies, first of all in the area of telecommunications and navigation systems (including establishment of appropriate ground infrastructures);
and also a number of another areas.
The Subjects of the company's activity are various research studies including:
R&D in the field of natural sciences;
development, implementation, and maintenance of software and consulting;
other activities, connected with usage of computer engineering and information technologies;
engineering - design, development of technical devices and control systems, implementation and maintenance;
technical examination, testing, verification, validation, and certification;
other technical monitoring and control activities, testing, and analysis.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats