- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Adapteva, Inc. is a privately held semiconductor technology company based in Lexington, Massachusetts, founded in 2008. Adapteva has developed the world's most energy efficient multicore microprocessor architecture, immediately boosting by an order of magnitude the number of cores that can be integrated on a single chip. Adapteva's breakthrough architecture will have an immediate impact in a wide range of end user products from compact mobile devices to next generation supercomputers.
Adapteva’s groundbreaking Epiphany multicore architecture represents a new class of massively parallel computer architectures that is the future of computing and will disrupt a wide range of end markets from compact low power devices to next generation supercomputers. To enable parallel programming in heterogeneous environments, Adapteva is adopting an open source approach making the architecture, interface and programming information available to all.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats