- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
City of, Kensington, 20895, USA
- Have you have ever burnt your tongue when eating a microwaved burrito or other food item? AdaptiveWave is a technology that can allow over a billion microwave ovens to use less power while saving people time to prepare foods. AdaptiveWave concentrates heating to the colder food portions. Ovens with AdaptiveWave are better at cooking the frozen areas of food without overcooking the other areas. The technology saves the user minutes of time each use, since the required “standing time” for desired temperature equilibration is reduced. For a fixed standing/cooling time, our technology reduces burning of both food corners and of the user's mouth and throat.
We are currently seeking investors. Don't be shy...give us a call if you might want to invest or would like this product in your kitchen!
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats