- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
478 Elden Street, Herndon, 20170, USA
- Adartis Animal Health, is a US registered Bio-Pharmaceutical Company focused on R&D, registration, and marketing of biological products in the veterinary space. Our flagship product; Kalvatin is based on a patented enzyme technology. Kalvatin® (cold-adapted trypsin) is derived from the deep-sea cod in the cold waters of the North Atlantic. The enzyme has unique features that make it super-active at about 87°F, which results in it being superior to break down disease-related proteins, counter infections caused by viruses and bacteria, reduce plaque/tartar and rapidly promote the healing processes.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats