- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Adartis Animal Health is a US registered Bio-Pharmaceutical firm focused on the licensing, registration, and marketing of veterinary products and Innovations. Adartis Animal Health uses their relationships into various incubators and networks to target the best available biotech innovations in Scandinavia to bring to the North American Veterinary market. They do this without disrupting equity or ownership in the product technology. Adartis has a comprehensive team of veterinarians, specialists, and veterinary professionals focused on the sales and marketing of these innovative technologies exclusively through veterinary practices.
Their flagship product Kalvatin is a patented enzyme technology. Adartis uses the patented enzyme Penzyme® (cold-adapted trypsin) derived from deep-sea cod. The enzyme has unique features that make it super-active at about 37°C, which results in it being superior to break down disease-related proteins, counter infections caused by viruses and bacteria, reduce plaque/tartar and promote healing processes.
They would be interested in entertaining debt financing, convertible debt or an equity position. They currently have a productline branded, labeled, and in market with an excellent pipeline of products in development. They are past the start up phase, but are simply looking to accelerate growth. Please contact me directly if interested in being a part of this fast moving opportunity: email@example.com.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats