- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
3340 Hillview Avenue, Palo Alto, 94304, USA
- Adavium Medical is the largest Brazilian medical equipment and diagnostics company, with Brazil being the third largest private healthcare market in the world. The Company was formed with the intent to bring commercial sophistication to a highly fragmented market, partnering with some of the most innovative companies in the world, and developing and commercializing complementary high-quality, yet cost-effective, products that adavium medical develop for the value-based – or “long tail” – segment of the market in Brazil and in other emerging markets.
When many in the medical device and diagnostics industry think about Brazil, what commonly comes to mind is a large vibrant market, but with complex regulatory requirements, loose standards, limited commercial sophistication and a high cost of capital. By navigating this complexity, we have built a commercial leader in Brazil.
Adavium Medical was formed with the intent to commercialize the most innovative portfolio of medical device and diagnostics products in Brazil. Adavium Medical portfolio today is made up of products that we commercialize on behalf of leading international companies.
Adavium Medical assembled an experienced team of more than 300 employees that ensure that our fully-integrated commercial platform operates at world-class standards.
Both markets are $1 billion markets individually, with substantial growth potential driven by demographics and the growing privatization of healthcare.
Adavium Medical have the largest customer base across premium and “long tail” customers of any medical equipment and/or diagnostics company in Brazil, with more than 2,500 customers respectively in medical equipment and diagnostics. This is exponentially more than the average distributor or multinational in the region.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats