- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- AdGlue is an advertising system to meet target audience and demographic. It provides a platform for media companies to acquire more relevant visitors. AdGlue provides a three step advertising process—finding content, previewing the advertisement, and purchasing.
Its features include placing the ad next to hand-chosen content, reaching content-based consumers, controlling the message-appearing location, pre-awareness of ad publishing locations, and the ability of changing messaging and artwork at any time.
The company is partnered with several publishers, including The Denvor Post, San Jose Mercury News, Pioneer Press, Twenty First Century Media, Bay Area News Group, and Los Angeles News Group.
AdGlue is located in Sacramento, California, United States.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats