- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- ADispell is a R&D company developing central nervous system therapeutics based on technology licensed from Cornell University. The company has identified lead compounds, has performed in vivo experiments with extremely successful results, and is now moving quickly to complete pre-clinical work. The company is developing drug products that could be used for Alzheimer's disease, schizophrenia, Parkinson's, and other diseases that may cause memory loss.
The company has found that some of its compounds can also favorably affect anxiety, drug addiction and poisoning by drugs of abuse. We are working toward products in these areas as well.
We plan to drive our products to success and to end these devastating, unforgiving diseases and disorders.
The company is based in upstate New York and lead by veterans of the pharmaceutical industry and have experience commercializing new technologies and products.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats