- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Founded in 2013, AdmitSee brings much-needed transparency to college admissions. AdmitSee is a social media platform where college and graduate students upload their application essays, extracurricular resumes, test scores, and advice. Applicants and parents can browse accepted students’ free basic profiles. They pay $8-20 to unlock the full application file (the college student gets half). They can also communicate with college students by adding a mentorship subscription for $19/mo.
AdmitSee partners with private admissions consultants, high schools, and colleges, offering subscription access to the site and affiliate marketing opportunities. Schools and districts are piloting the AdmitSee enterprise platform to more efficiently track and engage with students about their college application progress.
By providing cost-effective, direct access to data and insight from their peers, AdmitSee empowers applicants to make informed decisions about where to apply and how to effectively communicate their personal stories.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats