- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- The online platform features the largest searchable database of college and graduate school application files – including essays, extracurriculars, test scores, and advice. The files are all uploaded by college students themselves and displayed in LinkedIn-style profiles. Prospective college students get to read real application examples and connect with the college students behind them.
The revenue-share model offers college students an easy way to make money by passing down their personal application journeys and insights to younger students – for every view their profiles get, they earn a commission. Not only does it bring transparency to the black box of admissions, AdmitSee believes it pays to pay it forward.
AdmitSee's mission is to level the admissions playing field so college is accessible to any student who has the smarts and the ambition to attend. True to its mission, AdmitSee offers affordable access. Users may pay a monthly fee of $49.99/mo or an annual fee of $169.99/yr to view an unlimited number of profiles and gain access to exclusive data insights. But, cost should never be a factor when it comes to access. Students who qualify for aid under college readiness programs can upgrade to unlimited access at no cost.
AdmitSee's database boasts millions of data points that allow the team to apply data science to the admissions process. Now, both quantitative AND qualitative information can be analyzed to provide big picture admissions trends or personalized recommendations for individual users. The data is applicable not just for students but for institutional players as well to achieve better retention rates or improve recruitment methods.
By providing cost-effective, direct access to data-driven peer insights, AdmitSee empowers applicants to improve their application strategies, find trusted peer mentors, and plan for their futures.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats