- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
3925 W. Braker Ln., 3rd Floor, Austin, 78759, USA
- Admittance provides a platform technology compatible with all existing pacemakers that uses Admittance to determine heart volume in real time. Early detection of heart failure through left ventricular (LV) end-diastolic volume, pacemaker optimization using previously implanted pacemaker bi-ventricular leads through LV stroke volume (SV), and determining whether life ending arrhythmias such as ventricular tachycardia need to be shocked thought LV SV, have all become possible using scientific breakthroughs discovered by Admittance Technologies. CardioVol™, our flagship product, is ahead of the curve in three areas by providing: 1) the only device which can determine the hemodynamic stability of ventricular tachycardia, 2) the only available therapy to tune the timing of pacemakers previously implanted in these patients, 3) the earliest detection of impending heart failure, and 4) technology that requires no additional surgery because we are piggybacking into devices already indicated in all patients with weakened hearts.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats