- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Admozi is an advertisement network that enables users to turn mobile devices into digital billboards which can be monetized. It enables users to turn their phone, tablet or smart TV into a digital billboard and sell their screen space to the public. Advertisers compete in a real-time marketplace to place their ads either globally or to devices near a specific location.
Admozi offers a web-based ad editor for users to create animated full-screen ads that work on multiple platforms, and is supported by low-risk SDK integration. This platform enables users to target specific ad spaces and reduce wasted spending.
Admozi was founded by Gene Sum and Philip Lalone in January 2010.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats