- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Adormo makes it easy to manage property listings on multiple vacation rental websites like Airbnb.
They automate calendar sync, create content (pictures, texts, etc..), distribute the properties on the web (Airbnb, Booking.com etc..), communicate with guests and deliver confirmed reservations.
They earn a 10% to 15% commission on each booking.
- Luca, the founder, created an Airbnb before Airbnb lifestyle business in 2001. It had no funding and was successful for more than 10 years. Thanks to this Luca traveled full time in more than 50 countries.
- In 2010 Luca tried to make this big with a team but it was too late and it was crushed by Airbnb and Booking.com
- in 2013 they pivoted to Distribution and joined an Accelerator in 2014.
- They have revenues and are growing. In March 2015 they reached positive cash flow.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats