- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Adoroi is an innovative software solutions company with a high investment in R&D particularly into scientific marketing and cyber-security solutions. The major products in its portfolio are in the space of marketing analytics, authentication and ecommerce. Adoroi mScience is the scientific marketing and 360 degree media planning technology which enables companies to skyrocket their marketing conversions. It is a multifarious technology platform that seamlessly integrates web-tech and tele-tech to deliver a complete picture of the customer’s journey after a media exposure. The patented multifarious platform utilizes unique proprietary technology that manifests to provide solutions for strategic media planning, customer experience management with tools that give data on multiple dimensions like sales, leads and customer satisfaction levels.
Adoroi FortKnox is a suite of mission-critical, advanced cyber-security technologies aimed at banks and digital businesses.
Our emblem is the Red Kangaroo - one of the largest terrestrial mammals that grows from the size of a cherry to a few hundred times in size. Thus our brand promise is to help deliver "a quantum leap" in innovation, growth and technologies. The company has its offices in Mumbai, Chennai and Houston, US.
Adoroi has won a slew of awards and accolades for its innovative solutions and out-of-the-box approach:
a) Adoroi was Aegis Graham Bell award 2014 winner for best product in Business
Intelligence & Analytics space.
b) Adoroi's authentication platform, FortKnox was awarded with finalist title for
innovative information security product at NASSCOM-DSCI Innovation Box & EGovernance
Conference in December 2014.
c) In 2013, Adoroi was featured among 15 most innovative companies based in India by
Google for Entrepreneur Award (G4E).
d) Adoroi has won IDMA award in 2011 for best use of technology in Eureka Forbes Paani
Ka Doctor campaign by Exchange4Media's at Indian Digital Media Awards (IDMA).
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats