- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
Amsterdamsestraatweg 45A, Naarden, 1411 AX, NLD
- The rise of the Internet has had a big impact on pricing strategies of retailers. Shoppers now have full price transparency, both online and in physical stores. More and more retailers are starting to adjust product pricing on a daily basis, some even multiple times a day, across 100,000+ products. If retailers - both online pure players as traditional brick & mortar players - want to stay competitive in this dynamic retail environment, they have to automate their pricing strategy. The Automated Dynamic Pricing System (ADPS) automatically calculates optimal price points for a retailer’s products, based on a predefined pricing strategy and price elasticity of products. For both retailers and manufacturers (brands), ADPS provides extensive price monitoring and other pricing insights.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats