- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- ADPS provides both price monitoring services and an automated pricing system. The pricing data is obtained via direct (and often exclusive) partnerships with comparison shopping websites. ADPS currently has coverage in 13 countries.
The automated pricing system contains advanced and proprietary algorithms that calculate optimal price points for a retailer based on the price elasticity of its products. It also allows retailers to visualize and directly balance the trade-off between sales and profit.
ADPS was founded in 2010 and its management team combines many years of experience in entrepreneurship and at corporates as Google and Procter & Gamble.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats