- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- ADR Software, LLC owns and operates Workforce Monitor™, a service that provides an innovative and compelling solution to a critical problem in the commercial construction industry. By providing real-time answers to the questions of: 1) who’s on my job site; 2) how long they been on site; and 3) are there enough of the right kind of manpower resources on site to stay compliant and on schedule, Workforce Monitor operates over the ADR Network, a proprietary network of interconnected portals. Workforce Monitor portals provide real-time tracking and reporting of manpower as labor resources transition onto and off of commercial construction sites.
The Workforce Monitor service employs state-of-the-art RFID (radio frequency identification device) technology and medium range passive RFID tags to monitor and capture manpower traffic transactions in real-time. Utilizing low-cost, back-scatter powered sticker tags affixed to everyday, industry standard hart hats (see picture in photo gallery), ADR’s proprietary software applications capture and process raw tag data onsite while customized algorithms identify and record resources in real-time as they transitions on and off a site. All transaction-related data is transmitted in across the ADR’s managed broadband network in real-time and is stored in ADR’s secure, data center hosted databases. Network subscribers use standard Internet connected web devices to access and analyze their data.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats