- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
720 N. INDUSTRIAL DRIVE, Clare, 48617, USA
- Advanced Battery Concepts’ (ABC) proprietary “bi-polar” GreenSeal® battery technology, substantially lowers material content and production costs of existing lead acid battery designs while increasing performance to levels approaching that of lithium ion chemistries at large format. With hundreds of batteries built, ABC has demonstrated that its GreenSeal® designs store 50% more energy, yield 25% more power and achieve a 3X increase in cycle life over sealed lead-acid batteries. At a pack level, GreenSeal® battery designs approach the energy density (>75%) of lithium ion. The dramatic increase in cycle life and energy density over existing lead acid and extreme cost advantages over competing chemistries result in an 80% reduction in the total cost of ownership over lithium ion technology.
GreenSeal® battery technology represent a platform technology, availing the company of several high value product configurations, market applications, and go-to-market options, including a highly capital efficient model of simply converting manufacturing lines of existing lead acid battery plants. With minimal investment in production equipment, an existing manufacturer of “flooded” lead acid batteries can retrofit a single production line to cost-effectively serve incremental, high growth, energy-hungry “sealed” lead acid battery applications, at performance levels unavailable in the market today.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats