- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
333 East Main Street, Louisville, 40202, USA
- Advanced Cancer Therapeutics, LLC engages in the discovery, development, manufacture, and commercialization of cancer therapeutics. It develops a pipeline of anti-cancer products, including MIF, a macrophage migration inhibitory factor; PU27, a synthetic oligonucleotide that is used as an anticancer compound; PFKFB3, a small molecule compound; CK37, a small molecule that inhibits cell proliferation, choline kinase enzymatic activity, and tumor growth; and a vaccine for human papilloma virus, which is caused for cervical cancer. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Louisville, Kentucky.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats