- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
13 HaMazmera St., Ness Ziona, 7404713, ISR
- MemTech is a game changer company that has developed a portfolio of breakthrough polymeric UF and NF membranes.
The R&D is being done in cooperation with the Technion (the Israel Institute of Technology), Arkema, the largest polymer producer in the world, Mekorot, the Israeli national water carrier, and Groupe SEB. ABB USA Process Automation is joining MemTech in supporting the engineering aspects of planned projects in North America.
The ultrafiltration membrane is 10 times more hydrophilic, has much better acidity resistance and has an electrically charged surface. These features benefit the user by providing a high flux UF membrane with a small footprint, high selectivity for specific minerals, lower fouling and highly customized product per client’s needs.
• Waste Water Tertiary Treatment-
• Point of Use Systems: Military/Emergency and Household Tap Water
• Food and Beverage
• Oil and Gas
• Seawater RO Pre-Treatment
• Surface Water Treatment
The Company’s polymer enables high flux through its membranes at low pressure, for a clear competitive advantage:
Less membrane area - smaller footprint
Less pressure needed- reduced energy usage
Lower OpEx and lower CapEx
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats