- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Aenitis Technologies is a spin-off of the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) and the Laboratory of Physics and Mechanics of Heterogeneous Environments (PMMH) of the Graduate School of Industrial Physics and Chemistry of the City of Paris (ESPCI). Aenitis develops innovative solutions for the separation, handling and filtration of biological particles in suspension (or not in suspension) using acoustophoresis technologies.
The company primarily focuses on medical issues for which its technological solutions drive innovation that breaks current practices.
The company received many academic and institutional honors that established it as a rising and highly promising French start-up.
The goal of Aenitis Technologies is to become a global leader in filtration solutions and fractionation acoustophoresis.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
Get free access to these powerful tools:
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats