- funding probability score
- total disclosed funding
- last round valuation estimate
- disclosed funding rounds
- latest round
- latest funding stage
- next round estimate
- development stage
- number of investors
- number of competitors
- monthly web visits
- twitter followers
- Aericam manufactures professional drones and flying cameras that facilitate aerial photography with high-impact images and videos. The company’s products require a pilot and camera operator to fly and capture footage. It launched its first product, the SkyShutter Aericam, at the 2009 PhotoPlus Expo at the Jacob Javitts Center in New York.
Aericam offers its customers with a computer simulator program and a mini quad copter when they purchase their products from the store. Along with its free one day operation and flight training, it also offers additional paid live instructor flight training programs.
Aericam was founded by Jason Lam and is based in California, United States.
There is much more to this profile.
Log in or sign up for free to see the whole thing.
- Advanced search filters
- Full startup and investor profiles
- Follow startups and investors
- Custom follow-lists
- Startup benchmarking
- Network maps
- Market stats